Best Camera To Use While Traveling
More and more these days people are using their cell phones for pictures and video. I admit most of my pictures are tethered to my cell phone for the sole purpose of easily posting them on social media as well as quickly ordering prints from a site.
Recently I had the opportunity to use the DJI Osmo Pocket. I fell in love with this camera almost instantly. I have small hands so recording anything requires two hands. The Osmo Pocket is basically the size of a Pez dispenser. Here are some facts about the DJI Osmo:
- 3-axis stabilized 4K camera in an ultra-compact, lightweight form
- Capture up to 4K60fps video and 12MP still photos
- Use with the Mimo app for Active Track, Face Track, Motionlapse, and other creative functions
- Links to your iOS or Android smartphone via the included Lightning and USB Type-C adapters
- Connects to use your smartphone as a larger display
- Employs a 1/2.3-inch sensor and an f/2.0 aperture for crisp, vivid 80° FOV images Rechargeable internal Li-Po battery lasts for up to 140 minutes
- Up to a 256GB microSD card
You can check out what the stabilization looks like here:
The DJI Osmo is perfect for a family getaway. The 4K image stabilization is top notch in today’s standards. If you’re going on an adventure soon, I recommend purchasing this amazing camera for all your media needs.