At the end of last year I stumbled upon the land of Podcasts. Yes I realize I am late arriving at this party. I had a few friends commenting on Podcasts they listened to every week, religiously, and it inspired me to give it a try. Man I have been missing out!!
The knowledge you can gain from listening to people who have already gone down a path you are beginning is extremely helpful. And to be honest, they inspire me to be a better person and put in more effort. When I start to feel, bleh, like I can’t keep going, if I put one of them in my ear or on my radio, it’s like a switch flips and I can get right back on track.
The awesome thing about Podcasts is that they can fill that space while you’re driving, while you’re working out, while you’re traveling, and it even helps while I’m cleaning the house. Also, there are endless amounts of topics that people have knowledge about and want to share.
Here are a few of my go to Podcasts:
- The Rise Podcast hosted by Rachel Hollis (author of Girl Wash Your Face)
- Phit-n-Phat Podcast hosted by Corinne Crabtree she has lost 100lbs
- The Goal Digger Podcast hosted by Jenna Kutcher Great Business Ideas
- For the Love With Podcast hosted by Jen Hatmaker She talks everything
- Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast Hosted by Amy Porterfield
- The Dave Ramsey Show Money talk
- The School of Greatness Podcast hosted by Lewis Howes
- Entre-Leadership Podcast
This is just the beginning of Podcasts for me. These Podcasts were recommended and so far they are all great. I’m curious what do you all listen to on a daily basis?!?! I’d love to hear some of your ideas.